marți, 15 februarie 2022

Ivone's poems (en)

The Lints in Me

I’m choking down my sobs
At every corner of my heart
To force my laughter burst
And refresh you.
I’ve become talkative with the self
With myself
To keep silent when you shyly spin
Your life’s hieroglyphs.
I’ve deserted the vanguardists,
Egotists, elitists-
Terrorists of the free spirit
And I’m orbiting somewhere,
Neither at the back, not at the very back
Especially to hold your hand
I’m chasing away any lint of me from you
To save you, with all your savor.

https://ivonescarlatescu.blogspot.com/2011/09/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html

Interweave Your Flight

From the very first second,
Caterpillars with no eyes,
Instinctively start their ascent towards light.
Irresistibly drawn to it,
They search for the form of their liberation,
Closer and closer, towards the sun.
Today is the time for profound metamorphoses
Raise just like caterpillars,
That know nothing about wings…
Tomorrow, the dream might come true
And you’ll become
Gracious butterflies.


https://ivonescarlatescu.blogspot.com/2011/10/fluturi-impletindu-si-zborul.html

Traducere Ligia Henderson


.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu